Membership with the America Society for Dental Aesthetics (ASDA) is awarded to dentists who have demonstrated a commitment to the highest standards of care and advancement in the field. Our members also value sharing knowledge, the spirit of professional camaraderie, and engaging with the community.
We strive to maintain this high caliber of professionalism by making our membership selective. We are always eager to welcome qualifying dentists who share our values and vision, and can contribute fresh perspectives and ideas.
Membership Requirements and Application
Our membership requirements include:
- A minimum of five years as part of a dental practice, or postgraduate training of two years in an approved program.
- Attendance of at least two ASDA-sponsored continuing education seminars.
- Nomination by a member accompanied by two letters of recommendation by society members.
- Presentation of five cases illustrating the concepts of aesthetic dentistry improvement through PowerPoint presentation, or by 35 mm slides properly edited and submitted in a carousel slide tray.
- A non-refundable $300 handling fee made payable to ASDA.
- A completed ASDA Membership Application Form affixed to a copy of your curriculum vitae.
After your membership application has been reviewed and you have been granted acceptance, you will receive your notification of enrollment. You will also need to send in your enrollment fee of $350. This initial fee includes your first year's dues and an official plaque that will be presented to you during your induction ceremony at the first meeting following your acceptance.
To ensure that our community remains active - that is, that our members continue to network, make new contacts, and learn from each other - we require our members attend to at least one ASDA continuing education course every other year.
Contact Us Today to Learn More about Membership
Thank you for your interest in ASDA. If you share our dedication to the advancement of cosmetic dentistry and want to engage with professionals like yourself, consider a membership with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.