ADSA - Membership - Dental Continuing Education Courses
Thank you for your interest regarding honorary membership in the American Society for Dental Aesthetics. We know that dental continuing education courses will benefit your practice and your patients. Our organization is dedicated to the advancement of aesthetics in all phases of dental practice through highly relevant and contemporary dental continuing education courses, and in order to accomplish our goals, membership to our society and our continuing dental education seminars is limited to qualifying dentists who are nominated by the members of our society.
In addition, the following requirements must be met to become an ASDA member and attend our dental continuing education courses:
- A minimum of five years in dental practice, or postgraduate training of two years in an approved program.
- Attendance to at least two ASDA sponsored continuing dental education seminars.
- Nomination by a member accompanied by two letters of recommendation by Society members. (In case of foreign applicants, nominations must be made by dentists in your area).
- Presentation of five (5) cases illustrating the concepts of aesthetic dentistry. The presentation may be done by a bound group of photos depicting the preoperative appearance and the step-by-step procedure leading to the aesthetic improvement, by 35mm slides properly edited and submitted in a carousel slide tray, or through PowerPoint presentation.
- A non-refundable $300.00 handling fee made payable to the ASDA.
- Nominees must complete an application form affixed with a copy of their curriculum vitae.
- Once accepted for membership, please send in your enrollment fee of $350. This fee includes your first year's dues $300. (omited This fee includes your first year's dues $200) and a beautiful plaque that will be presented at your induction at the first meeting following your acceptance.
- A requirement for continued membership is attendance of at least one ASDA continuing education dental meeting every other year.
Thank you for your interest in Aesthetic Dentistry and on behalf of the ASDA, I would like to invite you to attend our next meeting where we anticipate your interest will be further heightened after exposure to our clinicians and members. Our multiple exhibits, topics of discussion and hands on dental continuing education courses will undoubtedly enlighten you and improve your dentistry knowledge and skills.