BECOME A MEMBER
Membership in the American Society for Dental Aesthetics (ASDA) is awarded to dentists who have demonstrated a commitment to the highest standards of care. Our members value sharing knowledge, the spirit of professional camaraderie, and engaging with the dental community at large. We strive to maintain this high caliber of professionalism by welcoming dentists who share our values and vision, and can contribute fresh perspectives and ideas.
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICATION
Our membership requirements include:
• A minimum of five years in practice, or postgraduate training of two years in an approved program
• Attending at least two ASDA-sponsored conferences
• Nomination by a member accompanied by two letters of recommendation from members
• Presentation of five cases illustrating the concepts of aesthetics with cosmetic and restorative improvements using a PowerPoint style presentation with accompanying explanation of images
• An Application Fee of $200 made payable to the ASDA
• A completed ASDA Membership Application Form and your CV
Membership applications, case presentations, letters of recommendation, and fee should be mailed to:
ASDA Membership Services
1080 Polaris Pkwy Ste 130
Columbus, Ohio 43240
Alternatively, all materials may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and application fee paid by phoning credit card information to (888) 988-ASDA.
To ensure that our ASDA community remains active - that our members continue to network, make new contacts, and learn from each other - we require our members attend at least one ASDA conference every other year.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIP
Thank you for your interest in the ASDA. If you are a motivated, passionate member of the cosmetic and restorative dentistry community, we urge you to consider the benefits of membership with us. If you share our dedication to the advancement of aesthetics in dentistry and want to engage with professionals like yourself, consider a membership with us. As always, contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in October!
Program Available Registration Form